Central Middlesex Hospital
020 8965 5733
If you do travel by car, our two main car parks are clearly signposted. The basement car park in BeCAD is accessed from the Central Way roundabout. Drivers from Harlesden or Acton Lane need to turn into Barretts Green Road to access Central Way. Drivers dropping off at the main entrance will only have access to the surface car park from here. Pay and display charges apply at all times in both car parks.
The car parking office is located in the basement car park.
Blue badge parking
If you’re a blue badge holder, you can park for up to six hours for free in the designated bays in our car parks.
Remember, the usual charges apply when parking in non-designated bays.
Need help finding a place to park? Call the parking office on 020 8965 2575.
Look for NHS Wi-Fi on your devices and register for free unlimited access.
Central Station Restaurant
- hot and cold snacks
- located on the second floor of BeCAD building
- open 7am to 2pm every day
- hot and cold snacks
- located at the main entrance next to WHSmith
- open Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm, and Saturday, 10am to 2pm
- located by the main entrance
- open Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm, and 9am to 5pm at weekends
Pastoral care at Central Middlesex Hospital
Multi-faith prayer room
- located on the first floor, next to the gastroenterology and general surgery department
- open during service times, see notice board outside the room
Located by main reception, check before use as fees may apply.
You are welcome to feed your baby wherever you are in our hospitals. However, if you feel you would like more privacy, let our staff know.
Wards at Central Middlesex Hospital
Name Visiting Hours Telephone Abbey Suite 11am to 9pm 020 8453 2655 ACAD day surgery unit 020 8963 8818 ACAD paediatric surgical service 8am to 5pm 020 8963 8913 Gladstone suite 1 8am to 10pm 020 8453 2019 Gladstone suite 3 8am to 10pm 020 8453 2013 Gladstone suite 4 8am to 10pm 020 8453 2016 Medical Day Care 9am to 5pm 0208 453 2562 Post Anaesthesia Care Unit (PACU) 2pm to 4pm and 6pm to 8pm 020 8965 2003 Pre-operative assessment unit 020 8963 8853